Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pedophilia
Pedophilia - Wikipedia

Pedophilia, or paedophilia, is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

I am a father of three daughters and 2 grandchildren. One of my daughters was a victim of a pedophile. She was forced to having sex with him under the threat of hurting her mum and dad.
In a period of 6 months, we saw our daughter turning from an active young girl into a petrified child.

It took us and a case worker three months to comprehend what had happened to our daughter. Her story was horrific. Apparently  an acquaintance  of the family had told her that we were in financial difficulties and that he would help us if she did whatever he asked her to do. He told her that if she didn’t do what he asked, he would hurt us. He told her that if she ever talked to anyone about their secret he would hurt her as well.

We went to the police and told our story. An investigation was started and it took almost a year to complete, that’s when we were hit with the bad news. Although the police new the man was guilty, the law requires physical evidence of a sexual crime committed by the person, or  a witness to the crime. In the case against this man there were neither. There isn’t a judge in the land that will convict a man of this crime without some kind of physical evidence or witness.

Some months later we were visited by the lead investigator that handled the case of my daughter and she told us that as we were speaking, the man who did this to my daughter, was being picked up by the police. This man had evidentially taken videos of his actions with my daughter and decided to hide them on his office computer at work. His employer had found these videos and handed them over to the police. The man was charged with his crime spent a week in jail and was sent home awaiting his trial.

His wife and children had left him, and he was left alone in his house. To avoid the embarrassment of a trial he taped up all the windows and doors and turned on the gas, after a while he ignited the gas and as a result there was a massive explosion. The explosion caused massive damage to his house and the 2 adjoining houses. As if it were meant to be, he survived the explosion with a few burns and massive bruising over his body.

He was charged with causing an explosion that ruined three houses, and bringing countless people in danger, Because his actions were a result of his being charged with sexual rape of a miner, the police decided to bring both these indictments into one trial before one judge. He was found guilty of all charges against him. Because the man tried to commit suicide, the judge found him to be unstable and orders that he be sent to a psychiatric institution for a period of 2 years. After 2 years the man is once again a free man.

Although I agree with the judge that the man may have been mental unstable at the time he tried to commit suicide, I also believe that while he was interacting with my daughter, he knew it was wrong and he could go to prison for it. He decide to do it anyway. If the two cases were tried separately, then I am convinced that he would have, in conjunction with 2 years psychiatric  treatment, also have received jail time.